Legend has it that once upon a time, there was a poor and crafty old woman who lived in a dilapidated little house on the banks of the Virilla River. Every day she went out to collect firewood in the coffee plantations, but not before putting on a huge hat that she had made herself with a leaf of "tule", a large plant that grew in her patio.
They say that the old woman had hawk legs, bat wings, and a witch's face.
The children teased her by yelling “Tulevieja” at her, and she chased them until she got tired, threatening them with whatever she had on hand.
On many occasions, parents tell their children: "Be good or the Tulevieja will take you away."
The Tulevieja NOMELLAMO, she does not run after children, but she does remind them to be obedient and good children. In addition, she is very soft and you will want to hug her a lot.
Characteristics of the Tulevieja NOMELLAMO:
- Costa Rican design. Handmade stuffed animal.
- Materials: Minky, polyester Jacquard and polyfill filling.
- We use different fabrics, to achieve each unique color combination.
- Dimensions: 20 x 12 cm.
- By our nature, each NOMELLAMO can vary its colors and combinations. It is an essential part of who we are.
- Care: Hand wash with soap and water or in a washing machine in a bag on a gentle cycle.
In our laboratory of monsters and experiments, the NOMELLAMO appear, adorable creatures, full of intensity, color, texture and peculiarities that exalt the personality and tenderness that characterizes us.
Once we receive your order, it takes us a couple of days to prepare and pack it, so we can deliver it to the logistics provider you selected.
On international purchases, we are not responsible for customs taxes payable or delays in delivery due to customs.