I am the NOMELLAMO leatherback sea turtle, I can measure almost 2 meters in length, weigh more than 700 kg and travel up to twenty thousand kilometers through deep waters, to spawn on tropical coasts such as Gandoca and Tortuguero in Costa Rica, in the months of March and May. This entire journey sometimes does not end well, either because of the pollution of the sea or because of the people who put my species in danger. That is why it is very important to take care of our beautiful planet.
This species of turtle is usually nomadic, but the NOMELLAMO leatherback sea turtle promises to stay with you, that you will treat it well and give it a lot of love.
Characteristics of the NOMELLAMO leatherback sea turtle:
- Costa Rican design. Handmade stuffed animal.
- Materials: Minky, polyester jacquard and polyfill filling
- We use different fabrics, to achieve each unique color combination.
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 21 x 17 cm.
- By our nature, each NOMELLAMO can vary its colors and combinations. It is an essential part of who we are.
- Care: Hand wash with soap and water or in a washing machine in a bag on a gentle cycle.
In our laboratory of monsters and experiments, the NOMELLAMO appear, adorable creatures, full of intensity, color, texture and peculiarities that exalt the personality and tenderness that characterizes us.
Once we receive your order, it takes us a couple of days to prepare and pack it, so we can deliver it to the logistics provider you selected.
On international purchases, we are not responsible for customs taxes payable or delays in delivery due to customs.