Its upright tail measures 50 to 65 cm in length and its weight is normally between 5 to 9 kg. They have diurnal habits, the males are solitary, but the females and the young are in very social groups.
I am the NOMELLAMO Coati and I know Costa Rica from top to bottom, since I love to move around different places. Of course, I really like being close to nature and wild fruits. I am a little over a meter tall, have a great nose and help spread seeds.
Your Coati NOMELLAMO does not like to be alone and is eager to keep you company with his unique beauty.
Characteristics of the NOMELLAMO coati:
- Costa Rican design. Handmade stuffed animal.
- Materials: Minky, polyester jacquard and polyfill filling
- We use different fabrics, to achieve each unique color combination.
- Dimensions: 19 x 6 x 13 cm.
- By our nature, each NOMELLAMO can vary its colors and combinations. It is an essential part of who we are.
- Care: Hand wash with soap and water or in a washing machine in a bag on a gentle cycle.
Once we receive your order, it takes a couple of days to prepare it and pack it, in order to deliver it to the logistics provider you selected.
On international purchases, we are not responsible for customs taxes to pay or delays in delivery due to customs.