Legend has it that Micomalo was a ferocious monkey, albeit small and white, whose eyes ignited with illusion every time he heard someone scream. His tail was shaped like a poisoned arrow and although it looked like he was wearing a crown over his little head, they were actually two transparent mother-of-pearl horns that, next to his large, sharp fingernails, he used to climb into the treetops, hoping to hear insults, his favorite words.
They say Micomalo loves to show up at night and torment people who fight a lot.
The Micomalo NOMELLAMO he prefers to chat rather than fight, and likes to use his fingers more than his claws and is hairyly soft.
Features Micomalo NOMELLAMO:
- Costa Rican design. Handmade teddy.
- Materials: faux fur, Minky, stuffed, polyester Jacquard and polyfill filling.
- We use different textiles, to achieve each unique color combination.
- Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 19 cm.
- By our nature, each NOMELLAMO, can vary its colors and combinations. It's an essential part of who we are.
- Care: Hand wash with soap and water or in a washing machine inside a bag in a gentle cycle.
We are made in Costa Rica by women heads of household, who thanks to their careful craftsmanship, give us life with great affection.
Once we receive your order, it takes us a couple of days to prepare and pack it, so we can deliver it to the logistics provider you selected.
On international purchases, we are not responsible for customs taxes payable or delays in delivery due to customs.