I AM THE SHARE HAMMER NOMELLAMO, the extraordinary shape of my head gives me a peripheral vision so as not to lose anything of what happens in the depths of the sea. In addition, we have to be more than attentive to attacks that have put our species on red alert. Luckily there are many people who work to take care of us and keep sailing so I like it!
This species loves to walk through the waters of the island of Coco, but if you adopt a hammer nomellamo shark, he will be happy to accompany you in the depths of your habitat, enjoying thousands of adventures with you.
Characteristics of the Tiburon Hammer Nomellam:
- Costa Rican design. Handmade teddy.
- Materials: Minky, Polyester Jacquard and Polifill Stuffing
- We use different textiles, to achieve each unique color combination.
- Dimensions: 14 x 16 x 23 cm.
- By our nature, each nomellamo, can vary its colors and combinations. It is an essential part of what we are.
- Care: Handwash with water and soap or washing machine inside a sachet in soft cycle.
In our nature we love all colors and all styles. We adopt different forms and we feel comfortable in many environments. We are fun, diverse, creative and original.
Once we receive your order, it takes a couple of days to prepare it and pack it, in order to deliver it to the logistics provider you selected.
On international purchases, we are not responsible for customs taxes to pay or delays in delivery due to customs.