The female eyelash viper tends to be longer and sturdier than the males. Its body is relatively thin and has a flat head, clearly distinguishable from the neck, with a sharp snout. Like other members of its genus, the eyelash snake has a relatively short, prehensile tail.
The eyelash viper is an arboreal variety, usually active at night. In Costa Rica, it is found from sea level to 1500 m elevation.
The NOMELLAMO eyelash snake can spend hours coiled in any corner of your room and promises never to bite. It is known as “Toboba of eyelashes”, but you can give it whatever name you want.
I am a very soft and vain snake. I love fashion, that's why I have different looks like: green, gray, brown, yellow, pink and white.
Characteristics of the eyelash snake NOMELLAMO:
- Costa Rican design. Handmade stuffed animal.
- Materials: Jacquard printed with polyester, Minky and polyfill filling
- We use different fabrics, to achieve each unique color combination.
- Dimensions: 8 x 16 x 104 cm.
- By our nature, each NOMELLAMO can vary its colors and combinations. It is an essential part of who we are.
- Care: Hand wash with soap and water or in a washing machine in a bag on a gentle cycle.
In our nature we love all colors and all styles. We take different forms and feel comfortable in many environments. We are fun, diverse, creative and original.
Once we receive your order, it takes us a couple of days to prepare and pack it, so we can deliver it to the logistics provider you selected.
On international purchases, we are not responsible for customs taxes payable or delays in delivery due to customs.